Recarta has vast experience in managing the support for our clients. It is our passion to provide our clients with excellent support, one “throat to choke” and provide good value for money. So much is riding on your infrastructure. That's why having the right maintenance and technical support is critical to your everyday operations especially when a multivendor environment can make life a little more complicated.
We can provide tailored hardware maintenance and warranty services to protect your multivendor environment during both in-warranty and post-warranty periods. We work closely with selected vendors and third party maintainers to ensure that you get the best solution for the best value.
Supporting complex environments could entail managing multiple service contracts and retaining a high level of in-house technical expertise which adds to costs and complexity. However accessing the vendors through Recarta can assist you by directly supporting multivendor equipment.
In all cases Recarta makes support less complex by providing a single point of contact and ownership to our clients.
- A huge wealth of experience in the support of solutions developed over many years across many countries.
- Full suite of services to support customers business and infrastructure - from installation and implementation to maintenance.
- Support options up to and including 24 hours a day, seven day a week support.
- Worldwide development and technical support with our MV partners.
- Reduces number of suppliers working with you
- Price competitive on hardware and maintenance.
- One maintenance service provider for all your supported products
- Single point of contact, one problem owner and one contract
- Global agreement, local delivery and local AND global reporting and accountability
- Support service structure available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Service level agreement available to meet individual requirements
- Flexible and scalable solutions
For further information contact our contracts team – reduce your need for so many suppliers and increase your control on your existing infrastructure.
MultiVendor - Provides the opportunity to have one contract covering all infrastructure support